Wednesday 19 March 2014

What Does the Fox Say?!


Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingering-e-ding!  Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingering-e-ding!  Grr-ing-ding-ding-ding-dingering-e-ding!  What the fox say?
I couldn't resist myself!  My children went through a huge phase where they'd want to hear this song all the time.  I came across this awesome looking fox hat free pattern and I had to give it a go so that my kids could play around.  

Yesterday, while my eldest son watched me write this he asked me to play the video again...and then asked me to make a hat for all the animals named in the song!!!! Guess I know what I'm going to be busy with in my free time!!!  Let's see, there's the dog, cat, bird, mouse, cow, frog, pig, duck, fish and elephant...I might be missing something, but I'm sure they will let me know! 

My son trying to strike a pose like a fox!!

A link to the awesome Fox Hat pattern by Goodknits here

No comments:

Post a Comment